Available with 3D Analyst license.
Use the Scene Properties dialog box to discover which coordinate system ArcScene is currently displaying your data in.
You can also specify the coordinate system you want to use by changing the selection in the Scene Properties dialog box by one of these methods:
- Choose an alternate coordinate system from the coordinate system tree in the Select a coordinate system window below the Current coordinate system window.
- Click Import and browse for a coordinate system from an existing data source.
- Click New and specify a new coordinate system.
To find out the coordinate system of your current ArcScene display, do the following:
- Right-click Scene layers and click Scene Properties.
- Click the Coordinate System tab.
- Under Current coordinate system, the listed information describes the 2D coordinate system of the current display before the data is placed in perspective.
- Click Cancel to close the dialog box.