Available with 3D Analyst license.
Follow the steps below to configure ArcScene to display the 3D view in a stereo viewing mode that works with a shutter glass. You need to have a polarized shutter glass on your monitor and a pair of accompanying eye glasses.
- Click View and click View Settings.
- On the Applies to drop-down menu, click the viewer you want to view in stereo.
- Click Stereo View under Viewing characteristics.
- Under Stereo view preferences, click the Method drop-down arrow and click Shutter glass. The view mode changes so that a polarized version of the scene is sent through the shutter. Use accessory stereo viewing glasses to view the scene in stereo.
- Optionally, move the Eye separation slider to the right to increase the image separation, or to the left to decrease the separation.
- Optionally, move the Parallax slider to the right to increase the movements of scene objects relative to the observer, or to the left to decrease the relative movements.
- Optionally, click Reverse left and right views.
- Click Cancel to close the dialog box.