Available with Data Reviewer license.
The Select Reviewer Geometry command on the Reviewer table allows you to select the geometry for one or more Reviewer results in the map. The geometry features can be selected whether or not they are currently visible in the map extent.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- Start a Reviewer session in one of the following:
- Click the Reviewer Table button on the Data Reviewer toolbar.
- Click the Symbolize Reviewer Feature Records button in the Reviewer Table window to display the result geometries in the map.
- Select one or more records in the Reviewer table.
- Right-click a selected record and click Select Reviewer Geometry.
The feature is selected whether or not the feature is visible in the map extent.