The Views tool on the Production Symbology toolbar allows you to copy, paste, delete, export, and rename views from a single dialog box.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Symbology.
The Production Symbology toolbar appears.
- Click the Views button on the Production Symbology toolbar.
The View Properties dialog box appears.
- If necessary, click the Views Table Location drop-down list and browse to a geodatabase that contains views.
- Select the view you want to export.
- Click Options and click Export View.
The Export Views dialog box appears.
- Browse to where you want the selected view exported.
- Type a name for the exported view in the File Name text box.
- Click Save.
The view is exported to a *.vvs file.