The schematic builder on which a schematic diagram template is based is specified at schematic diagram template creation. Its properties can be edited and changed at any time. The following steps focus on the editing of schematic builder properties in general, whatever the schematic builder has specified.
- Edit your schematic dataset within Schematic Dataset Editor.
- If the schematic dataset resources are not arranged in a tree view in the Schematic Items window, click Views on the Schematic Dataset Editor toolbar and click Project Tree.
- Click the desired schematic diagram template entry in the Dataset Editor tree.
- Click the Properties tab.
The schematic builder option that is checked in the Schematic Builder section determines the builder on which the diagram template is based.
- Click the Schematic Builder Properties button .
The Builder Properties dialog box opens. The properties page displayed contains all the properties related to the schematic builder on which the diagram template is based:
- Set the builder properties you want.
- Click OK to close the Schematic Builder Properties dialog box.