You can modify the contents of any toolbar or menu by adding, moving, and removing commands. After modifying a core toolbar, you can always return it to its original contents; you might want to do this if you accidentally remove a command from the toolbar.
- Make sure the target toolbar is visible.
- Click the Customize menu and click Customize Mode.
- Click the Commands tab.
- Click the category that contains the command you want to add.
- Click the command you want to add.
- Drag the command you want to add to any location on the target toolbar.
You can also drag the command over a menu button on the main menu. Once the menu opens, drop the command at the desired location within that menu.
- Repeat steps 5 through 7 until all the commands you want are added.
- Click Close on the Customize dialog box.