Discover, create, and share custom raster functions
The list of raster functions found in ArcMap continues to grow with each release. However, there may be instances where you need to create a custom function specifically for your workflow. Previously, this involved writing code in .NET or C++. Now you can develop your own custom raster functions using Python.
There is a repository on GitHub where you can access custom functions that have been created by the Esri Imagery community. There, you can learn how to create your own functions using Python and you can share your Python raster functions with the rest of the community.
- Populating functions with values from the attribute table
- Accessing the Raster Function Template Editor
- Editing function chain templates
- Edit Raster Function
- Saving a raster function template from the layer's symbology
- Adding a processing template to a mosaic dataset
- Adding raster data to a mosaic dataset using a custom template