- float contextCount(target-selector, label)
Target selector for the query.
- intra—Checks against labeled shapes in the same shape tree (i.e. from the same inital shape).
- inter—Checks against labled shapes in other shape trees (i.e. generated by other initial shapes in the neighborhood).
- all—checks both intra andinter.
- label—stringThe context query is performed only on shapes that match the requested lablel . Must not be empty. If the label is empty, 0 is returned.
The contextCount function is a context query that returns the number of shapes with the specified label in the environment.
The number of shapes with the given label. If no shape is found matching the specified label, 0 is returned.
In this example the Lot rule is applied to a single initial shape (intra context). Depending on the size of the shape a diffent number of tiles is genertarated by the split operations. The contextCount() query is uesd to color the tiles according to the total number of shapes with label "Tile".