- primitiveCone ()
- primitiveCone (sides)
- primitiveCone (sides,radius,height)
- sides—integerNumber of subdivisions of the cone surface. There must be at least 3 sides. The default value is 16.
- radius—floatRadius of the cone.
- height—floatHeight of the cone.
The primitiveCone operation inserts a cone geometry into the scope of the current shape.
- If no radius and height are given the bounding box coincides with the scope. Zero scope sizes are handled the same way as in the i operation.
- If dimensions are specified the cone is positioned in the xz-center of the scope lying on y=0.
The cone has texture coordinates on the first texture layer (COLORMAP).
The inserted cone has 16 sides and is fit into the current scope. The scope's zero size is modified relative to the average of the two non-zero sizes.
The inserted cone has 8 sides, a radius of 10, a height of 15 and is positioned in the xz center.