- primitiveCube ()
- primitiveCube (width, height, depth)
- width—floatWidth of the cube.
- height—floatHeight of the cube.
- depth—floatDepth of the cube.
The primitiveCube operation inserts a cube geometry into the scope of the current shape.
- If no width, height and depth are given the bounding box coincides with the scope. Zero scope sizes are handled the same way as in the i operation.
- If dimensions are specified the cube is positioned in the xz-center of the scope lying on y=0.
The cube has texture coordinates on the first texture layer (COLORMAP).
The inserted cube is fit into the current scope. The scope's zero size is modified relative to the average of the two non-zero sizes.
The inserted cube has a width of 10, a height of 15, a depth of 20 and is positioned in the xz center.