Mit der Data Reviewer-Lizenz verfügbar.
There are several ways to select and view individual records in the Reviewer table. When you select and zoom to the geometry, the map scale is changed based on the feature zoom properties configured for the Reviewer table, and the geometry is selected and shown in the middle of the extent.
The Reviewer geometry may be the same as the feature geometry, or it may be a graphic that represents the extent or area that contains the check result.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- Start a Reviewer session in one of the following:
- Click the Reviewer Table button on the Data Reviewer toolbar.
- Click the Symbolize Reviewer Feature Records button in the Reviewer Table window to display the result geometries in the map.
- Right-click a record in the Reviewer table and click Select and Zoom To Reviewer Geometry.
The feature geometry is selected and the map display changes so the Reviewer geometry is visible.