- In the Catalog window, right-click a tool and click Copy.
- In the destination toolbox, right-click the toolbox or toolset and click Paste.
If the source and destination toolbox are the same, the tool is copied, and a unique number is appended to it.
- You can also drag and drop a tool. Drag and drop makes a copy of the tool and does not remove the original tool. If you drag and drop a tool into a toolset within the same toolbox, the tool is copied, and a unique number is appended to it.
- Right-click the original (copied) tool and click Delete.
- Alternatively, you can select the tool and press the DELETE key.