Available with 3D Analyst license.
You can quickly and easily reuse existing 3D symbols in multiple styles by using copy and paste.
- Click the Customize menu and click Style Manager.
- Click the style folder whose contents you want to view.
- Right-click an element and click Cut or Copy.
- Click another style folder of the same type.
- Right-click in the contents window and click Paste.
- Type a new name for the style.
You can only paste into style folders that are the same type as the folder from which an symbol or element was copied.
You can change the name later by clicking Rename on the context menu.