Available with 3D Analyst license.
To change the font of a 2D Text graphic in ArcGlobe, you must first select the text element. Edit the font styles for text graphic from the Symbol Selector dialog box.
- Click the Select Graphics tool on the Globe 3D Graphics toolbar.
- Click to select the graphic text element you want to change.
- Right-click the selected text and click Properties.
- Click the Text tab and click Change Symbol to open the Symbol Selector dialog box.
- Choose a new font from the drop-down list.
- Click OK to close all dialog boxes and apply your changes.
The selected text graphic is changed to the font you chose.