Available with 3D Analyst license.
Once you have accumulated a set of 3D bookmarks inside an ArcScene document, use the Bookmarks Manager dialog box to organize, delete, and share those bookmarks.
- Click the Bookmarks menu.
- Click Manage Bookmarks.
- Use the Bookmarks Manager list to manage your bookmarks:
- To zoom to a bookmark in the list, click it and click Zoom To.
- To remove a bookmark from the list, click it and click Remove.
- To remove all bookmarks, click Remove All.
- To load bookmarks from a saved file (DAT), click Load.
- To save a bookmark to a file to load into other documents or share with others, click Save. You can save just the selected bookmark(s) in the list or all the bookmarks.
- To update the extent of a bookmark, right-click it in the list and choose Update Bookmark. The current location of the 3D view becomes the new extent for the bookmark.
- Click Close to exit the Bookmarks Manager dialog box.
The Bookmarks Manager dialog box appears.