Available with 3D Analyst license.
Once you have accumulated a set of 3D bookmarks inside an ArcGlobe document, you can use Bookmarks Manager to organize, delete, and share those bookmarks.
- Click Bookmarks from the main menu.
- Click Manage Bookmarks. The Bookmarks Manager dialog box appears.
- To zoom to a bookmark, select it in the list and click Zoom To.
- To remove a bookmark, select it in the list and click Remove.
- To remove all bookmarks, click Remove All.
- To load bookmarks from a saved file (DAT), click Load.
- To save a bookmark to a file to load into other documents or share with others, click Save. You can save just the selected bookmark(s) in the list or all the bookmarks.
- To update the extent of a bookmark, right-click it in the list and choose Update Bookmark. The current location of the 3D view becomes the new extent for the bookmark.
- Click Close to exit Bookmarks Manager.