Available with 3D Analyst license.
You can save a 10.3.1 ArcGlobe or ArcScene 3D document to a previous version of ArcGIS by using the Save a copy feature from the File menu. For example, you can save to ArcGIS 9.3.
- Click File and click Save a Copy.
- Navigate to the location where you want to save the 3D document.
- Type a name for the document.
- Click the Save as type drop-down arrow and click the version of ArcGIS you want to save as. For example, the table below lists the choices available depending on whether you are working with ArcScene or ArcGlobe.
- ArcScene 8.3 Document
- ArcScene 9.0/9.1 Document
- ArcScene 9.2 Document
- ArcScene 9.3 Document
- ArcGlobe 9.0/9.1 Document
- ArcGlobe 9.2 Document
- ArcGlobe 9.3 Document
- Click Save. The 9.3, 9.2, 9.0/9.1, or 8.3 document is saved to disk, and the ArcGIS 10.2.1 document remains open.
|Save as previous version options
If you click ArcScene Document or ArcGlobe Document (the option without a version number), the document is saved in the current version of the software.
Keep in mind that previous versions of ArcGIS won't draw data from geodatabases that have been upgraded or data sources that are only supported in newer versions of ArcGIS.