Clear Bypass is one of the options for the Aviation Line Bypass tool. It removes the bypasses created for line features in the chart. You can choose to clear the bypasses for a selected line, or run the process on an entire feature class.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Aviation Editing.
- Click the Aviation Line Bypass button on the Aviation Editing toolbar.
The Line Bypass dialog box appears.
Ensure the Bypass radio button is selected by default.
- Click the Clear Bypass option.
- Choose an option for clearing the bypasses.
If you selected at least one line feature
Check the Process Selected check box to run the process on your selection.
To clear a bypass on all the necessary lines in a layer
Click the Line Layer to Process drop-down arrow and choose a layer.
- Click OK.
- Optionally, if you did not check the Close this dialog when completed successfully check box, click OK to close the progress dialog box.
A results dialog box appears with the summary of lines and points processed and any errors that occurred.
- Click Close to close the results dialog box.
A progress dialog box appears.