Territories can be altered in a variety of ways once a territory solution is created. For example, you can automatically or manually edit territories, change the balancing statistics, change the shape, names, or set constraints.
The following commands are available for editing territories:
- Create Territories—Change the type of territory creation method.
- Improve Territories—Adjust and balance existing territories.
- Add Territory Level—Build a hierarchical nested level to assign low level territories.
- Manage External Variables—Change the variables linked to the territory balance.
- Define Territory Extent—Add or change an overall territory boundary.
- Setup Barriers—Exclude areas inside or around your territories.
- Territory Solution Properties—Change your Territory Design window parameters and the display of your territories on the map.