To make an existing Business Analyst Desktop project available to Business Analyst Server, upload it to the server using the ArcCatalog application.
To perform this task, follow these steps:
- Start a session in ArcCatalog.
- Navigate to Catalog > Business Analyst Repository.
- Right-click the project you want to upload.
- Click Upload Project and check the items you want to upload.
- In the Select Business Analyst Server drop-down list, enter the link to the Business Analyst Map Service that you want to upload the project to and click Connect.
- In the Authentication dialog box, enter the credentials of a user that is a member of the publisher role for Server for ArcGIS.
See Managing roles in Manager for more information.
- Select the items you want to upload and the project you want to upload to.
Supporting files are not project specific. You aren't required to pick a project to upload to.
- Click Upload.