Available with Data Reviewer license.
The checks in a batch job identify all the aspects of a database on which you want to perform quality control tasks. The checks can be set up to run on an entire feature class, a feature class subtype, or a set of features that has been selected using a Structured Query Language (SQL) query. They can also be configured for several different feature classes within the same batch job.
Individual checks can be removed from groups when they are no longer required for your quality control process.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- Click the Reviewer Batch Job Manager button on the Data Reviewer toolbar.
The Reviewer Batch Job Manager dialog box appears.
- Click Open.
The Select Batch Job File dialog box appears.
- Navigate to the Reviewer batch job you want to open, then click Open.
The Reviewer Batch Job Manager dialog box appears with the contents of the batch job.
- Do one of the following to delete checks from the batch job:
To delete a single check
Right-click the check to be deleted and click Delete Check(s).
To delete multiple checks
Press and hold the CTRL or SHIFT key to select nonconsecutive or consecutive checks, respectively, in the batch job. Right-click the selected checks and click Delete Check(s).
The Delete Data Check dialog box appears.
- Click Yes to delete the check.
The check disappears from the group.
- Save the batch job.
- Click OK.