Available with Data Reviewer license.
You may have Reviewer sessions you have set up in previous versions of Data Reviewer that you want to use with the current version. To do so, the Reviewer workspace that contains the sessions needs to be migrated to the current version. Initially, the Reviewer workspace needs to be updated to the current version of ArcGIS.
Once that has been done, you can update the Reviewer dataset and tables themselves by starting a Reviewer session using the current version of Data Reviewer.
- Verify that the Reviewer workspace has been updated in ArcCatalog.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- Click the Reviewer Session Manager button on the Data Reviewer toolbar.
The Reviewer Session Manager dialog box appears.
- Click Browse in the Reviewer Workspace area.
The Reviewer Workspace dialog box appears.
- Navigate to the database that contains the existing Reviewer dataset.
- Click Add.
The Upgrade to current version message appears.
- Click OK to upgrade the workspace to the current software version.
The Database Properties Workspace Changed message appears to notify you that the change will be reflected the next time you start a Reviewer session.
- Click OK.
- Click Close.