Available with Data Reviewer license.
The area of interest is a hatched area in the Reviewer Overview window that represents the extent of the data in the map. For example, to navigate the map, you can move the area of interest rather than panning in the map. When a polygon grid is used to navigate the map, and you are moving from one cell to the next, the area of interest moves to the corresponding cell.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, load data in the map.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- Click the Reviewer Overview button on the Data Reviewer toolbar.
The Reviewer Overview window appears as a docked window in ArcMap.
- Right-click in the Reviewer Overview window and click Adjust Map Extent.
- Click the hatched area and drag it to a different place in the grid or Reviewer Overview window.
The map refreshes to reflect the change in area of interest.