Available with Data Reviewer license.
Once composite checks are created through the Reviewer Batch Job Manager, you use the Reviewer Batch Validate tool to run them. The composite check needs to be loaded before you can run it on your data, and when you load it, any default checks you choose on the Default Checks tab on the Reviewer Session Manager dialog box are loaded, along with the composite check itself.
If you are using a versioned geodatabase as your Reviewer workspace, you can also choose to run a check only on features that have been edited. When you check the Changed Features Only check box and run the check, features in the current version are compared to the parent version to identify what features have been changed. This option can be used in conjunction with any of the other options above.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- Start a Reviewer session in one of the following:
- Click the Reviewer Batch Validate button on the Data Reviewer toolbar.
The Batch Validate dialog box appears.
- Click Add from File.
The Select Batch Job File dialog box appears.
- Navigate to the Reviewer batch job file that contains the composite check you want to run.
- Click Open.
The Batch Validate dialog box appears. The composite check appears in the Batch Jobs area, along with other checks in the Reviewer batch job and any default checks for each feature class used in the batch job. The default checks are selected on the Default Checks tab on the Reviewer Session Manager dialog box.
- Choose an extent to use in the Features to Validate area.
- Selection Sets—The composite check is run on the features that are currently selected in the map.
- Current Extent—The composite check is run on all the current map extent, which is controlled by the map scale.
- Definition Query—The composite check is run on the features that are displayed based on definition queries that have been created for the feature class.
- Full Database—The check is run on all the features in the feature class.
- If you are using an enterprise database as your Reviewer workspace, check the Changed Features Only check box to only run the check on features that have been changed.
- Click Validate All.
All the checks are validated against the extent you have chosen. All checks with corresponding data loaded in the table of contents are enabled, and those that do not have the appropriate data loaded in the table of contents are disabled.
- Click Run.
The default checks and the checks included with the batch job are run against the extent you have chosen. When the batch job has finished running, a message appears notifying you of the number of records that have been written to the Reviewer table.
- If necessary, click the Reviewer Table button to open the Reviewer Table window and review the batch job results.