Available with Data Reviewer license.
The Reviewer table provides several options for sorting records. You can sort records in ascending or descending order based on any column, as well as group records based on one or more fields. Sorting is applied regardless of whether or not the table records are grouped. You can click the column headers to sort them in ascending or descending order.
In the example above, the records are grouped according to several different columns, and the columns are in ascending order.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- Start a Reviewer session in one of the following:
- Click the Reviewer Table button on the Data Reviewer toolbar.
- Click the column header to be used for sorting.
Records appear in ascending alphabetical or numerical order.
- Click the column header again.
Records appear in descending alphabetical or numerical order.