The Create Database command performs the following processes.
- Creates the instance production database
- Extracts data from the NIS
- Establishes replicas between the NIS and the instance production database
- Checks the production database into the product library
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, open the Product Library window by clicking Customize > Production > Product Library on the main menu.
A tree view of the product library appears.
- Expand Product Library and Products.
- Navigate to the product instance created by the New Nautical Product wizard.
- Right-click the instance and click Create Database.
The Creating Database dialog box appears with the progress.
- Click OK when the process completes.