The product XML file location property defines the location where all the product XML configuration files are stored. You do not have to set this property if the default setting already references the product XML files located at the following location.
- For 32-bit Windows operating systems—<Installation location>\Program Files\ArcGIS\MaritimeCharting\Desktop10.3.1\Common.
- For 64-bit Windows operating systems—<Installation location>\Program Files(x86)\ArcGIS\MaritimeCharting\Desktop10.3.1\Common.
If ArcGIS for Maritime: Charting was installed in another directory or the product XML files were manually moved after installation, follow the steps below to set the correct location of the product XML configuration files.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Production > Production Properties.
The Production Properties dialog box appears.
- Click Nautical Properties.
- Click the cell next to Product XML file location.
- Click the ellipsis (...) button.
The Browse For Folder dialog box appears.
- Choose the folder that stores your product XML files.
- Click OK.
The selected file location is added to the property.
- Click OK.