The Verify Selected Features tool allows you to set the value of the Verified state field, or the NIS verified state field, to Verified for a selected set of features. If the tool is used in an NIS database, the value of the NIS verified state field is set to Verified for all selected features. In all other database types, the tool changes the value of the Verified state field to Verified for the entire selected set of features.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Nautical.
- Click the Production Start Editing button on the Production Editing toolbar.
Select the features you want to verify.
You can use the Select Unverified Features tool from the Nautical toolbar to select all the features in your workspace that are not verified.
- Click the Verify Selected Features button on the Nautical toolbar.
The Verify Selected Features dialog box appears with the progress summary.
- You can click Close when the process completes.