Available with Network Analyst license.
- Open the Network Dataset Properties dialog box.
- Click the Sources tab to see the list of sources participating in the network.
- Click a source you want to remove.
- Click Remove.
If the source that is removed changes the connectivity, modify the connectivity settings and the elevation field settings.
If the source that is removed changes the values for attributes, edit the attributes.
- Click OK to close the Network Dataset Properties dialog box.
- In the Catalog window, right-click the network dataset and click Build.
The network must be rebuilt to reestablish the connectivity, recalculate affected attributes, and update the network elements.