Available with Network Analyst license.
Deleting turn features is the same as deleting any other feature.
- Start ArcMap.
- Click the Catalog window button on the Standard toolbar.
The dockable Catalog window opens.
- Navigate to the turn feature class location.
- Drag the feature class into the map or table of contents.
- Click the Editor Toolbar button on the Standard toolbar.
The Editor toolbar is displayed.
- Click the Editor menu on the Editor toolbar and click Start Editing.
- Click the Edit tool on the Editor toolbar and click the feature.
The turn feature is selected.
- Delete the feature by either clicking the Delete button on the Standard toolbar or by pressing DELETE on the keyboard.
- When the edits to the turn feature class are completed, on the Editor toolbar, click Editor > Stop Editing.
- Click Yes to save the edits.
- On the Network Analyst toolbar, click the Build Network Dataset button .