Once you have saved a report configuration, you can modify the configuration at a later time and even save the configuration as a new report configuration. A benefit of this feature is that if you have a common type of report that is run, but there are several different variations of the same report configuration, you can save a base configuration to use as a template and then create other report configurations seeded from the configuration that serves as the base. This can save time and effort when configuring reports.
- Open Roadway Reporter in a web browser.
- Browse to the Reports page and select the folder where the report configuration has been saved.
- Select the report configuration you would like to modify.
- Click the Edit Report button .
- You will be redirected to the start of the report configuration. To learn more about producing mileage or segment reports, see Configuring a mileage report or Configuring a segment report.
- Save the modified report configuration as a new report.