When editing an LRS Network in ArcMap, the network must be added to the table of contents.
- Start ArcMap.
- Add the LRS Network that you want to edit to your map.
- Add any event layers you want to analyze to your map.
- Add other LRS features that could help with editing.
- Add the redline feature class.
- Add the calibration point feature class.
- Add any other layers you may need to help you edit your LRS Networks. This may include additional basemap data to help provide context for your editing.
- Click the Production Start Editing tool on the Production Editing toolbar.
- Alternatively, you can click the Editor drop-down arrow on the Editor toolbar and click Start Editing .