This "Guide books" section is intended to help users of ArcGIS Schematics get the most out of this new Schematics version. Two books are available:
- Schematics tutorials—A good starting point for learning ArcGIS Schematics. This book provides a set of exercises for you to do the following:
- Find out what you can do with Schematics in ArcMap.
- Learn how to create a schematic dataset.
- Understand how to generate diagrams from different types of data (geometric network, network dataset, XML, object table) through a set of quick-start guides dedicated to novice users.
- Add and enhance functionality in your Schematics configuration.
- Migrating from a pre-10 Schematics version—Provides a set of topics to help you migrate your Schematics application from ArcGIS 9.x to ArcGIS 10.