The Refresh attributes option updates the active schematic diagram content so that only the schematic feature attributes associated with the network features or the records returned by the custom queries are refreshed. No other changes on these network features or queried records are reflected in the schematic diagram after the update. This includes the following:
- If topology or geometry changes have impacted the associated network features or the records returned by the custom queries, these changes are not reported in the schematic database.
- If network features have been removed from the geodatabase or some records are no longer returned by the custom queries, their removal is not reflected in the schematic database.
- If the diagram was initially generated from a geometric network trace, the trace is not reexecuted during the update process.
- If new records are now returned by the custom queries, no associated schematic features are created in the diagram during the update process.
- If rules are specified for the related diagram template, they are not reexecuted.