At ArcGIS Workflow Manager 10, the transaction tools have been replaced by tools for mining geodatabase archiving information associated with edits made on jobs. You will need to register your layers for transactions again after running the postinstallation to upgrade the schema. The tools for registering transactions are still available in ArcCatalog.
The transaction tools are still available, but they will need to be added via the Customize menu in ArcMap.
- In ArcMap, click the Customize menu and click Customize Mode.
- On the Customize dialog box, click the Commands tab.
- After the tools are loaded, type workflow in the Show commands containing text box to filter the tools.
- Choose Workflow Manager Tools in the Categories list.
- From the list of commands, select and drag the desired transaction tools to a toolbar of your choice.
- Load Workflow Manager Transactions
- Workflow Manager Custom Post
- Workflow Manager Transaction Inspectors