Available with Standard or Advanced license.
The maps that are used by your jobs can be stored in the Workflow Manager repository using ArcMap tools.
- Start ArcMap and enable the Workflow Manager extension.
- Use the Add Data button on the Workflow Manager Administrator toolbar to add data from the Workflow Manager data workspace as layers in the map.
- Define your map symbol and layers to suit your need.
- Click the Store Map button on the Workflow Manager Administrator toolbar to store the map in Workflow Manager.
The Store Map in Repository dialog box appears.
- Define a name and description for the map and click OK.
The map is added to the Workflow Manager system and is ready to be used.