Available with Workflow Manager license.
Workflow Manager job types and workflows can be shared as packages and uploaded to the ArcGIS portal. This allows organizations to distribute their workflows to the ArcGIS community using the ArcGIS portal infrastructure.
- Open a browser and navigate to www.arcgis.com.
- Log in using your Global account.
- You can search for contents that are published by other users or retrieve contents that you published.
- In the Search on ArcGIS Online, type workflow packages to search all packages that are shared to everyone.
- To retrieve contents from your account, navigate to the "My Content" section to view packages that have been shared and to which you have access.
- Select the Workflow Manager Package and click Download.
The workflow package is downloaded to your default download path.
- Import the downloaded package into a Workflow Manager repository.
From the Import/Export menu on the Workflow Manager Administrator window, select Import Workflow Manager Package.
The browse dialog box is presented for you to navigate to a file location where the workflow manager package is.
Double-click the workflow manager package from the file location it was downloaded to.
You are prompted to import the workflow manager package into your default database. Click Yes to accept.
The workflow package is imported into the database.