The Rotate tool on the Georeferencing toolbar allows you to rotate a CAD dataset by dragging it with the pointer or by entering a value.
- Right-click the main menu bar and click Georeferencing on the context menu to add the toolbar.
- Click the Layer drop-down arrow and click a CAD feature layer.
- Click the Rotate button .
- Click in the map and hold the mouse button down while you drag the pointer. A bounding box displays the orientation of the dataset as it rotates about its anchor point (X) located at the center of the data extent. Release the mouse button to lock it into place.
- Alternatively, you can enter a value in the adjacent text box on the toolbar and press ENTER.