After importing CAD annotation, you can rescale the font size property by applying a conversion factor to existing values in the FontSize field with Field Calculator.
The following steps rescale annotation from meters to U.S. survey feet.
- Start an editing session. This is optional. An editing session enables you to undo your results but is not required to perform field calculations.
- Right-click the annotation feature layer and click Open Attribute Table.
- Right-click the field heading for the FontSize field and click Field Calculator .
- Double-click the FontSize field in the fields list to enter it into the expression box.
- Type *(1200/3937).
The complete expression should read: [FontSize]*(1200/3937)
- Click OK.
- Close the attribute table.
Verify your results.