Available with Standard or Advanced license.
You can create a new dimension style in the Catalog tree.
- In the Catalog tree, right-click the dimension feature class.
- Click Properties.
- Click the Dimensions tab.
- Click New.
- Type a name for the new style.
- Click the drop-down arrow and click the style in the dimension feature class that contains the properties you want to copy into the new style.
- In the Dimension Style Properties dialog box, modify those elements of the dimension style you want to change.
- When you are done, click OK on all dialog boxes.
Newly created dimension styles' names are colored red, indicating they have not yet been written to the database. Once you click Apply or OK, these dimension styles' names are colored black to indicate they are in the database.