Available with Standard or Advanced license.
The Compare Replica Schema command is used to compare your replica schema with a relative replica and write the differences to a schema changes XML file. The schema changes XML file can then be used as input to the Import Replica Schema command.
How to compare replica schema
- There are two ways to get to the Compare Replica Schema tool.
- In the Catalog tree, right-click your geodatabase connection, point to Distributed Geodatabases and click Compare Replica Schema. Right-click geodata services published through ArcGIS for Server to access remote geodatabases.
- In ArcMap, click the Compare Replica Schema button on the Distributed Geodatabase toolbar. Remote geodatabases are accessed in ArcMap through map services that have the geodata access capability enabled.
- Specify or browse for the schema in either a relative geodatabase or, in the disconnected case, the replica schema file for the relative replica. The geodatabase may be local or remote.
- Use the Replica name combo box to choose the replica.
- Specify or browse for an output replica schema changes XML file.
- Click Finish.