Follow these steps to correct standalone junctions
- Add the Geometric Network Editing toolbar to ArcMap.
- In the ArcMap table of contents, select one of the feature classes that participates in the geometric network containing the illegal features.
- Click the Network Build Errors command to identify illegal features.
- Locate the standalone junction to correct
These will have a build error code of 16
- Correct the junction in one of two ways:
- Delete the junction
- Connect the junction to the preferred edge feature