Available with Standard or Advanced license.
- Add your network feature classes to ArcMap.
- Click the Editor Toolbar button on the Standard toolbar.
- Click the Editor menu on the Editor toolbar and click Start Editing.
- Click the Edit tool on the Editor toolbar.
- Click the network junction whose ancillary role you want to change.
- Click the Attributes button on the Editor toolbar.
- Click a value for AncillaryRole.
The junction feature acts as a sink in the network.
The junction feature acts as a source in the network.
The junction feature won't act as either a source or a sink.
- Repeat the last three steps until all the junctions whose ancillary roles you want to change are updated.
- Use the tools found on the Utility Network Analyst toolbar to recalculate the flow direction of the network.