Available with Standard or Advanced license.
- Add your network feature classes to ArcMap.
- Click the Editor Toolbar button on the Standard toolbar.
- Click the Editor menu on the Editor toolbar and click Start Editing.
- Zoom to the area where you want to add the new feature.
- In the Create Features window, click the type of junction feature you want to create, and click the Point construction tool.
- Click Customize > Toolbars > Snapping.
- Activate Vertex Snapping and deactivate the other snapping options.
- Move the pointer near the junction you want to subsume with a new junction until the pointer snaps to it.
- Click once to subsume the junction.
The original junction is deleted and replaced with the new junction; network connectivity is maintained.