Available with Standard or Advanced license.
- In the Catalog tree, right-click the geometric network and click Properties.
- Click the Connectivity tab.
- Click the drop-down arrow and click the feature class for which you want to create a rule.
- Click the subtype of the feature class if your feature class has subtypes.
- Navigate to and check the junction feature class or subtype you want to make connectable to this edge feature class or subtype.
- If you want to set a default junction type, right-click the junction subtype or feature class in the Junction subtypes list, then click Set as default.
Only one default junction is allowed per edge–junction rule.
- If you want to restrict the number of edges of this type that can connect to a single junction of this type, check the check box and enter the minimum and maximum number of permissible edges.
- If you want to restrict the number of junctions of this type that can connect to a single edge of this type, check the check box and type the minimum and maximum number of permissible junctions.
- Click OK.
The rule is created in the database.
Default junctions are not set automatically.