You can preview a raster attribute table in ArcCatalog, and you can view and edit one in ArcMap, ArcScene, and ArcGlobe.
When you build a raster attribute table on a raster dataset opened in ArcMap, you may have to add the raster dataset again for the program to recognize the raster attribute table within the raster dataset.
- To view a raster attribute table in ArcMap, ArcScene, or ArcGlobe, do the following:
- Add the raster dataset containing the raster attribute table to the view.
- In the table of contents, right-click the raster dataset and click Open Attribute Table.
- To view the raster attribute table in ArcCatalog, follow these steps:
- Click the raster dataset in the Catalog tree.
- Click the Preview tab.
- Click the Preview drop-down arrow (on the bottom of the window) and click Table.