You can choose to have multiple copies of the same graph in the layout.
- Click the Select Elements tool on the Tools toolbar.
- On the layout, select the graph you want to copy by clicking on it.
- To copy the graph to the clipboard, do one of the following:
- Right-click on the selected graph and click Copy from the context menu.
- On the Main menu, click Edit and click Copy.
- Paste the copied graph in one of two ways:
- Right-click in the layout and click Paste from the context menu.
- On the Main menu, click Paste.
The copy of the graph appears on the layout. You can adjust the position of the copied graph on the layout by dragging it with the pointer or by setting the Position properties.