- Click the Select Elements tool on the Draw toolbar and double-click the graphic to display its properties.
The available properties will vary depending on the type of graphic you've selected.
- Click the Symbol tab and change the desired symbol property.
- With point graphics, click the Location tab to view the coordinates of the point. For 3D graphics, such as those created with the 3D Analyst toolbar, you can also view the height of the point.
- With line graphics, click the Length tab to view the length of the line and coordinates of the start and end points.
- With polygon graphics, click the Area tab to view area, perimeter, and coordinates of the graphic's center.
- Click the Size and Position tab to set the graphic's position, anchor point, size, and name properties.