You can use the Report Designer to add a RelatedReport element in your report. A RelatedReport allows you to include related data in your report. The RelatedReport element will only be accessible if the layer or table that you are creating the report on participates in a relate or relationship class.
- Open a report in the Report Designer.
- From the list of design elements, click RelatedReport and drag the element into a section (typically the Details section) on the report layout.
- Click the RelatedReport element and choose the relate that you want to use from the Relationship property on the properties grid.
- Double-click the RelatedReport element to open a design view for the related report.
PageHeader and PageFooter sections are not generated for RelatedReport elements.
- Click the Run Report button to preview the report.