Exporting a report allows you to save the report in various formats for easy distribution. You can export reports to the following formats:
- Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF)
- HTML Format (HTM)
- TIFF Format (TIF)
- Microsoft Excel (XLS)
- Rich Text Format (RTF)
- Plain text (TXT)
Report documents are not dynamically linked to the underlying data, they are a snapshot of the dataset at the time the report was created.
- Open or preview a report in the Report Viewer.
- Click Export to report file on the Report Viewer toolbar.
- In the Export Report dialog box, choose the export format to export to.
- Click the ellipsis button (...) to navigate to the location where you want to save the output.
- Enter a name for the report.
- Click Save.
- Click OK.